Be Stylish and Chic
The roses in our jewels are real and naturally grown, therefore they will be delicate. Yes, they are preserved fresh flowers, but they are preserved in order to maintain their natural beauty and appearance. You will soon realize they both look and feel like any fresh cut rose.
In order to best maintain your luxury roses, there are a few things to remember:
- Do not handle or touch the roses unless absolutely necessary. The natural oils in our hands can damage the flower and repeated touching will break off pieces of the petals. The best practice is to not touch your flowers.
- Do not water the roses. These flowers are no longer alive, so that don’t require watering! In fact, water will damage preserved fresh flowers.
- Keep the roses out of direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colors of the roses to dim or fade, so it is best to keep your rose gift box away from the sun.
- If you need to clean your luxury roses, only do a light dusting with a soft dusting tool. Do not wipe down or spray with chemicals, this will damage the roses. DO NOT TOUCH THE ROSES WITH WET HANDS.
- Environmental factors can sometimes damage the roses. Differences in heating, cooling, fragrances, and placement in your home can cause the flowers to degrade at a faster or slower rate. Climate and Humidity are also important factors.
We cannot account for each and every factor that may or may not have an adverse effect on the roses and rose gift boxes. Please always take care, but realize that natural products such as these are all unique and vary in their ability to withstand the environment they are placed in.
To keep the Swarovski crystals and the 24K gold plating of the metallic elements shiny, we recommend to follow these recommendations:
- Avoid moisturing your jewel
- Protect them from cleaning supplies, aerosols, perfumes and other similar products. Do not touch them with hands covered with cream or other cosmetic products, also do not touch with wet hands. The best way to protect your By Angeloff jewel is to put not near aerosols, perfumes, cosmetic products.
- Do not attempt to clean with abrasive materials, jewelry should only be shrunk with a soft cloth to restore their luster
- Dirty gilded jewelry can also be cleaned with baby’s pH-neutral wet wipes – wrapped in such a wipe for 3-4 minutes and then wiped with it and get dried.